From Lisbon to Peniche you can get either by bus or by car.
If you go by car:
- leave Lisbon and go to the А8 Leiria motorway;
go by A8 for about 30-40 minutes;
- take the IP6 Peniche road;
- go straight for another 25 minutes and – here you are!
You can also take our direct airport transfer – our minivan for 7-8 passengers is 120€ per van. To book an airport transfer, please, contact us in advance and provide your telephone number, flight information (arrival time and flight number) as well as the number of passengers and whether you are bringing any surfing equipment.
If you take public transport:
- take bus #1 that goes from the airport to the bus station. It will take you about 15 minutes. The buses run every 30 minutes and the ticket costs 3.50€.
- get off the bus at the metro Jardim Zoológico; that is the second bus stop.
- from the Lisbon bus station, take a Rede Expressos bus to Peniche. It takes about one hour and a half and the ticket cost is 9€. The buses from Lisbon run every hour, from 7am to 10pm.
- if you contact us in advance, then we might be able to pick you up at the bus stop in Peniche and give you a free ride to Baleal.